Eco and vegan friendly, natural luxury.
Clean burning, luxurious pillar candles. Enjoy the tradition of pillar candle made with 100% pure soy with a cotton wick. No scent, no additives. Just soy and cotton.
There are 2 sizes. Tall, which burn from approximately 100 hours and the Short which you get 2 of and burn for approximately 35 hours each. The candles are shipped in natural card boxes.
Pick n Melt Natural Soy Pillar Candles are currently available in 2 different sizes with more sizes to come. Making soy pillar candle was not straight forward and so we have been researching pillar candles for 5 solid years using different custom blends of soy wax. It took endless testing to get the blend right in a period of over 5 years. Our pillar candles are the result of testing multiple different blends of 16 different soy waxes and 168 different wick types. Unlike our Natural Tealights which have a cup to contain the wax, the pillar candles burn within themselves and so like all pillar candles, need to be monitored to ensure the wick remains central and burns correctly and safely. Taking good care of your natural soy pillar candles can add hours to the life of the candle. You will receive a detailed instruction sheet with each candle.
75mm Diameter Pillar Candles
Height: 100mm – Weight: 356g – Average Burn time : 40 hours in 4 – 6 hour sessions.
Height: 200mm – Weight: 750g – Average Burn time : 100 hours in 4 – 6 hour sessions.
Why use soy wax?
- NEVER leave a candle burning unattended. And please keep out the reach of children and pets when lit. Candles are very dangerous.
- Burn your candle on a plate or in a proper candle holder not on any surface that could burn or be marked.
- Ensure your candle is not positioned near any drafts or winds.
- For a first burn you should burn the candle for at least 2 hours but no more than 4 hours. This will help shape your candle for an even burn.
- When your candle is burning, make sure to keep your wick centred. If you do not have a dedicated wick centring tool you can improvise using old cutlery. If you fail to do this you will notice your candle heats unevenly and could potentially cause a breach.
- Do not blow out your candle to extinguish it. This is dangerous and could splash hot wax in to your face. Snuff your candle out with a candle snuffer. Restricting oxygen to the flame will extinguish it effortlessly and stop the wick from smouldering. It is the wick smouldering that causes the smoke you see and smell when you blow out a candle.
- Before relighting your candle, Trim your wick to around 5-10mm. This will ensure your candle starts off with a steady flame. Your candle is trimmed and ready to light for first use. Take note of the wick length before lighting. Ensure there is no debris before lighting.
Leave a review